Jobs with General Handyman
Covering more trades than anyone else General is London’s most helpful team of property maintenance experts. We have tradesmen on call 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. Our residential and commercial customers are found throughout the whole of Greater London and every postcode district within the M25.
We’re committed to providing people with high levels of customer service and helping them whenever they need us.
We’re always happy to meet qualified tradesmen, or experienced customer service representatives, to become a part of our team to help people with whatever property maintenance needs they have.
The tradesmen who work for us embody everything we stand for. If you’re well qualified, take pride in the work you do and try to go the extra mile when people are in need of assistance, we’d like to meet you.
Some of the qualities we look for in our tradesmen include: –
- Willingness to share your knowledge so that customers are well placed to make informed decisions
- Being thorough at every stage so that customers understand, and are happy with, the work that has been done
- Sympathetic to the needs of a customer, especially when they’re facing stressful problems they want resolved quickly
Current positions for tradesmen
Tradesmen positions we’re currently recruiting for: –
- F-Gas licenced engineer
- Leak detection expert
- Drainage engineer
- Gas engineer
- Painter decorator
Our office based customer support team play an essential role in understanding the needs of customers, assisting with customer requests and providing support to tradesmen.
Some of the qualities we look for in our customer support staff includes: –
- Taking ownership of customer requests and seeing these through to suitable conclusion
- Resourceful to help prevent and also resolve issues that occur during the course of some jobs
- Sympathetic to the needs of a customer, especially when they’re facing stressful problems