General handyman services means quality work, peace of mind and absolutely no hidden costs.
Click on the options below to find out how we charge for different types of job across each trade.
1. Fixed price jobs
Some small jobs have pre-defined prices. The cost is fixed before your tradesperson arrives.
– Gas safety certificate
– Electrical testing (EICR)
– Roof inspection survey
– Pest control treatments
2. Hourly rate jobs
Hourly rate card fees apply to call-out and maintenance work without sending an estimator.
– Unblocking a toilet
– Clearing guttering
– Replacing electrical sockets
– Repairing broken windows
3. Scoped jobs
For large projects or when further work is needed. We’ll give a fixed price before starting.
– Gas boiler installation
– Roof replacement
– Electrical rewiring
– Fitting shower systems
No hidden extras
What you get from General handyman
- Experienced & vetted tradespeople
- 24 hour availability for all trades
- Dedicated technical support team
- Aspect Guarantee on workmanship
- Peace of mind from trade accreditation
Occasional extra costs
- Parts and materials used
- Collection of parts and material
We won’t charge you for
- Cost of parking
- Fuel or travel time
- Congestion Charge
- ULEZ charge