Apply for a credit account
- Are you looking to streamline your payments?
- Click on the button below to apply for a credit account
- Payments due 30 days from invoice date
- Credit account applications are subject to approval
Our standard rate card
- Click below for our hourly rates across all trades
- Rates shown are exclusive of VAT
- Special rates may be applied for public holidays
- Last updated 10 May ’23
We have a team dedicated to supporting account customers. The types of single and multi-site businesses they look after include: –
- Restaurants, bars and cafes
- Hotel groups
- Retail stores
- Offices and business centres
- Private landlords
- Lettings agencies
- Schools and nurseries
- Care homes
- Foreign embassies and consulates
- Gyms and other leisure facilities
Customers who need to book tradesmen on a regular basis or have multiple properties can benefit from our General Handyman Select service.
General Handyman Select provides account management that can be tailored to a customer’s specific needs.
- Dedicated account management
- Site surveys and schedule of Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM)
- Negotiable tradesmen rates and credit terms
- Priority scheduling of reactive tradesmen
Our account managers can help by providing advice and recommendations on compliance and legal requirements. They provide support to facilities managers as well as communicating directly with individual site contacts.
Talk with our account team today
General Handyman Select
Scheduling of tradesperson
We understand how the work of our tradespeople sometimes has to be done outside of regular business hours. Needless to say, our tradespeople can be scheduled to work at whatever time of day or night is required. We also know how unnecessary delays can occur if access isn’t pre-arranged.
We’re used to coordinating access for tradespeople at commercial properties with strict security procedures. Whether it’s a large public space such as a shopping centre or train station or a private building with secure access, our account managers can help ensure the correct access procedures for tradespeople are followed.
Areas we cover
As a guide, we have tradespeople available to work in all 32 London boroughs and the City of London, and every postcode district that’s within the M25.
If you need to book one of our tradespeople to work outside the M25, we might still be able to help. Our scheduling team will check availability and let you know if we can book the right tradesperson for you.
Submit your callback request and someone will be in touch. We’re ready to help 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.